Thursday, November 6, 2008
Working with other Teachers
Are there teachers in your district or your department that are naysayers and/or Backstabbers and trouble makers? I am finding out the longer I work in my district that you can only trust a few people to onboard with your ideas? What are some tips to win these people over to your viewpoints?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its sad, but you're so right. Here's the thing, you just have to keep a filter on yourself for awhile until you get to know people. I had the great pleasure of subbing at the same place that I was hired and I learned a lot then about people. I really like who I work with, but as with any place, you'll find "those" people.
Here's the other thing, as long as YOU believe in your ideas, you can make them work. It never makes anything easier with the "Debbie Downers," but its always sweet when you can go back and have proof that those ideas worked and worked well.
Good luck! Just remember why you're there and why you're doing this. . .the kids. Perhaps those individuals forgot what its all about.
Post a Comment