What sports and activities do you participate in at a competitive and recreation status? I am currently involved with volleyball, basketball, and flag football through PSL.
flag in the PSL huh? Do you play in the coed league? A lot of my teammates play in the coed league. Did you participate in the Randy Pausch flag tourney? I was there with a bunch of my teammates (runners-up lost to another Passion team, bitches lol)
As for other sports, I played college basketball, and use to hoop every chance I could get, now I find myself not ever wanting to play. I even have to play with my players I actually hate it. But I try to play anything else. I love pick up games of football and I have recently gotten into playing raquetball.
I think this is a "anyone can answer" questions. . .so here it goes. I still play slow-pitch softball. In the summers I play in two leagues, a women's league during the week and a co-ed league at Brady's Run on Sundays. I am considering joining another league in Ellwood for women's league in the summer, but with work, I'm not sure how that would actually work out. Then in the fall, I continue with the co-ed league on Sundays. Its a short season, and its a break from the long weeks.
I also play in POWHA (Pennsylvania-Ohio Women's Hockey Association) for the Pittsburgh Piranhas. No, we're not professional, more amateur but we all love hockey. Its my third year and I absolutely LOVE playing.
Other than that, I know you said Pittsburgh area, but I'm a little further away so, I tweaked the question a bit. . .
2 comments:
flag in the PSL huh? Do you play in the coed league? A lot of my teammates play in the coed league. Did you participate in the Randy Pausch flag tourney? I was there with a bunch of my teammates (runners-up lost to another Passion team, bitches lol)
As for other sports, I played college basketball, and use to hoop every chance I could get, now I find myself not ever wanting to play. I even have to play with my players I actually hate it. But I try to play anything else. I love pick up games of football and I have recently gotten into playing raquetball.
I think this is a "anyone can answer" questions. . .so here it goes. I still play slow-pitch softball. In the summers I play in two leagues, a women's league during the week and a co-ed league at Brady's Run on Sundays. I am considering joining another league in Ellwood for women's league in the summer, but with work, I'm not sure how that would actually work out. Then in the fall, I continue with the co-ed league on Sundays. Its a short season, and its a break from the long weeks.
I also play in POWHA (Pennsylvania-Ohio Women's Hockey Association) for the Pittsburgh Piranhas. No, we're not professional, more amateur but we all love hockey. Its my third year and I absolutely LOVE playing.
Other than that, I know you said Pittsburgh area, but I'm a little further away so, I tweaked the question a bit. . .
Post a Comment